VMANYC Corporate Sponsorship Program – 2022
VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF NEW YORK CITY
Corporate Sponsorship Program
The Veterinary Medical Association of New York City (VMANYC), one of the oldest and most prestigious local veterinary associations in the United States, is pleased to announce our exclusive partnership opportunities for the 2022 calendar year. If you are looking for new ways to increase the awareness of your business amongst veterinarians, the VMANYC provides an unmatched platform to help achieve your goals. With over 300 members, we are an active and growing association that represents veterinary hospitals and clinics in the five boroughs of New York City.
As you decide to partner with the VMANYC, you can expect to:
- Increase awareness of your products and services
- Create partnerships with the veterinary community
- Build business relationships for product sales and market share increases
- Strengthen and secure vital business affiliations
The VMANYC welcomes sponsorship from companies that provide services and products to the veterinary community throughout New York City. We have several opportunities available including the following:
Scientific Meeting – The VMANYC is proud to be the premier continuing education provider for veterinarians in New York City offering members ten monthly New York State approved CE programs presented by industry leading experts.
Newsletter Advertising – Published quarterly and mailed to over 300 current VMANYC members, The New York City Veterinarian provides up-to-date scientific articles, practice advice, and information pertinent to the veterinary community.
Website – Advertising on the VMANYC website will give you the chance to target your audience in a way that can greatly enhance your brand, attract more visitors to your site and make you more visible to VMANYC website users. Our website allows visitors and members to garner important information about the Association and the veterinary profession.
All Day Continuing Education / Wet Lab Training – Our All Day Continuing Education programs and wet lab trainings are designed to allow members to participate in an entire day of veterinary education or in a hands-on wet lab training in a convenient location with high quality presenters and leading edge subject matter.
Annual Awards Reception – At this major event, highly coveted awards are bestowed honoring the significant achievements of individual members recognizing their contributions to VMANYC, as well as to the greater veterinary community. This annual event is attended by community veterinarians and animal health related industry professionals.
Social Events – In addition to the many CE programs held during the year, VMANYC organizes social events for its members. These events are designed for networking for not only veterinary professionals but invited guests as well.
Please take a moment to identify the sponsorship package which best fits your business goals and don’t miss your opportunity to partner with the VMANYC.
Scientific Meeting – $7,000
- Sponsorship of one scientific meeting lecture
- Acknowledgement and introduction at sponsored meeting lecture
- Presentation to members at onset of meeting lecture for 10 minutes
- Sponsorship acknowledgement in meeting notice sent to all VMANYC members
- Opportunity to provide product/service literature to meeting lecture attendees
- Website link on VMANYC website for one year
- One full page advertisements for two issues in The New York City Veterinarian
- Signage and verbal recognition as a sponsor at applicable VMANYC events
- Invitations to VMANYC social events hosted throughout the year
- Two registrants for Annual Awards Reception
- Two opportunities to reach VMANYC members via email each year
We are now accepting commitments on a first-come, first served basis. The deadline for commitments is December 20, 2021. In order to confirm your commitment of if you have any questions, please contact David Wohlstadter at 212-767-0099 or da***************@bl**********.com or Sally Haddock at 212-477-2688 or st********@ao*.com.